Thursday, November 24, 2011

To the One who hears

Because today is the 2nd anniversary of my first break-up, I'm blogging.

Hahaha, kidding. I don't have another reason to blog aside from God, who is such a hit -- a timeless topic. If I'm blogging about frustrations, it's not because I want the whole world to know how pissed and messed up I am. But it is actually an act of lifting it up to the One who hears my unheard cries and never fails to answer.

In our church, we have a 7-Day Prayer and Fasting every January. And this is something I wrote in my Devotion Notebook -- a list of all that I asked for this year or Faith Goals as they call it:

Click to enlarge. Prayers and Promises.

 

It's already November, and He has answered the things I've prayed and fasted for (and even more, though it's not written here, haha!). You can compare the two photos and see which promises He has fulfilled already.

Click to enlarge. Answered Prayers and Fulfilled Promises.

 

If you took the time to see which one's missing, you'll see that I have not put there yet the item "Restoration of Relationships". But I believe that before the year ends, friendships and relationships will be restored by Him, the healer of hearts. If not this year, there's always next year. I believe that His timing is always right. And who knows, it might have been answered already, just not how I expected it to be. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God,



Thank You for always being there and loving me unconditionally. I know that You know my needs even before I ask, and that You provide them at the proper time, never too early and never too late. Thank You for giving me the strength and grace to do Your will in my life. Thank You because You said that when I cry, you hear it for You are compassionate. Even when I question You and Your ways, I believe that You are faithful, You never change, and that You will only give the best for me, Your daughter. I love You, because You loved me first, and I know that You will always love me more.



-Krishna

6 comments:

  1. I dont know why I read your blog. Usually, I don't read anybody's blog except for the people I idolize. And I think you're one of them. There's something in your blog that makes me wanna finish from first sentence to last.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. My first sentences are hooking kasi. LOL, joke. Thank you Nikki! I guess you read my blog because I'm the only one in our circle of friends who does that regularly, and well, I'm your best friend. Haha! Wee, thanks, I appreciate it. >:D< I hope it'll always be like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you sis. I agree, your blog has something in it that makes you want to finish reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sis! :DD Haha, God is in it daw. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL the first line. Jokes are always, always half meant dearest. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. I hope you see the relation of the first line to the 5th paragraph. :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! :)