You didn't know it was me, but you stared.
What made you look?
Was it because you were alone?
Was it because I was the only girl you see, like you used to say before?
Is it still all the same?
You looked, and it woke me up.
You were the first person I saw, wearing a surprised look.
What were you doing there, sitting at the far end of the table?
It was only the two of us, in a place where lonewolves go.
So, you were lonely, too.
How did you find me, when I was hiding from you?
Were you waiting? Was I waiting?
Maybe I was, but I've pushed that idea long ago.
I won't wait for you.
I'm not waiting for you.
I was just alone, that's all.
I wasn't ready, it was a choice not to be.
But I know you were, you could've left that place.
You could've gone out, laughing with your friends.
You could've wrapped your arms in a tight embrace with somebody else.
But you chose to be there. You looked away, and then you slept.
You chose to be idle, much longer than you've waited before.
We could have been in two different places.
But we gave it a rest and tried indifference.
We stayed there near each other, with our hearts worlds apart.
I know we'll be waiting for a very long time.
Sometimes in the same places, even when the memories hurt.
And it only gives us strength to go on.
I am not for you, and you are not for me.
But we are the reason why we're waiting.
Though we both don't know what we're waiting for.
Photo from Rex-chan at deviantart.
Maybe it's not the memories that hurt. But the present reality that the making of those beautiful memories has stopped for good.

OMG. OMG. OMG.
ReplyDeleteTell me you're watching Bokura ga ita! TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
haha. para may pagkwentuhan na us.Or pinili mo lang yun for the sake of magkapicture ang blog na to? :D
LOL. I finished the whole thing. Galing kay Evan yung copy nung pinanood ko. HAHAHA. :)) Kaso, nung natapos yung series, hindi ko na sinundan sa Manga. Si Rana na lang nagkkwento saken. :))
ReplyDelete