Friday, October 7, 2011

Illusions


 Photo from Meow2299 at deviantart.

There was this illusion that maybe it was just the same as Bokura Ga Ita, with an open ending. But I was obviously fooling myself. I wanted to fall in-love again. I wanted to feel my heart beating faster when you're near. I wanted to be swept off my feet. I wanted to look in your eyes and not see hatred or indifference anymore. But I chose to know and be immersed in the truth that I'm not yet ready. When the time comes and I'm finally ready, I fear that it won't be your eyes that I would be staring at. But maybe then, I would truly be happy.

The memories are slowly fading. I no longer remember them even when you're around. I am fine without them. But I would like to hold on, because those were the happiest moments of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)