I would love to share with you my amazing journey to Baja, Mexico. And I would love to thank you for giving and praying for me and the team. God has completely answered your prayers, and has honored your faith. So many people were saved, and the Holy Spirit did awesome things. I hope you have the perseverance to read them since they're pretty long. But I'm sure it will bless you a lot, as you move on from day to day. These stories are interconnected with one another. And I have written them in a very personal way to tell you that you did not only bless the Ten Days team and the Baja Christian Ministry, but you have blessed me personally as well. :)
- Ten Days Baja: Day 1 - Faith
- Ten Days Baja: Day 2 - Compassion
- Ten Days Baja: Day 3 - Perseverance
- Ten Days Baja: Day 4 - Anointing
- Ten Days Baja: Day 5 - Revelation
- Ten Days Baja: Day 6 - Thankfulness
As I go back my ordinary life, I know that I am never the same, and my extraordinary God will keep doing amazing things. I am assured that He will bless you even more for giving and praying for something that is so dear to His heart. 'Til our next Ten Days Mission Experience! I hope that you will be going with me next time!
Sincerely,
Krishna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think! :)