Monday, September 13, 2010

Certain conversations with the mind of that girl

I'm that girl. And I saw him last night.

  • "I knew it was him. Ex-girlfriend instinct. And I know he knew it was me."

  • "I'll always know who you are. Even in the dark. Even when your shadows and your silhouettes are all I see."

  • "Hello, if you were in my position, if I greet him, that means admitting I was there. And what does that say about an ex-girlfriend wandering around the vicinities of his house?"

  • "I know he knows it was me. But I know he's doubting, too. Knowing him, he'd probably be irritated. Maybe because I remind him of me. Or he'd think I still haven't moved on."

  • "I miss him like the way I usually do. And it hurts to know that the things you want to happen are just plain impossible. But then again, maybe it's for the best."

  • "Haha, not the case. I wasn't there because of him. Because really, the whole time, I wasn't thinking of running into him, because I rarely do. Who'd have thought he'd be biking late that night?"

  • "So what did I feel? I don't know. Or at least I don't want to know."

  • "Yeah. Just got my hopes up that maybe he would follow me or greet me. Grr, the truth slammed on my face. Again."

  • "Define *spark*? And how will I know if there was one if I felt a 'major major' mixture of feelings that night? So bad. I think I'm more confused that he is."


You've let go and you've moved on. It's time to GET OVER him. Please.

2 comments:

Tell me what you think! :)