Saturday, February 4, 2012
On Tumblr: To Rona.
I just thought I'd tell you (again). No one has the right to tell you that you should have moved on already, or specify a date of when you should be able to get over it -- because they have no idea how much it hurts you. They don't feel the way you do. So take your time, cry about it, be wasted about it. You have all the right. You really can't skip the hard part, and you just have to go through each of those feelings. They will come back drastically if you don't let yourself heal properly. God bless, dear. And remember that God is more than willing to heal you, and that when He heals, He gives you a new heart -- no wounds, no scars, nothing. He can and He will give you a new heart, pure and unbroken. Just like what He did with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hihi. Would it be like, mean of me to say na ngayon ko lang to nabasa? :D
ReplyDeletehihi. I love you Krishna. ♥ Thank you soo much.
Nope. I knew you never did. You'd reply if you did. Hahaha. Love you, too . >:D<
ReplyDelete