Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fasting Day #1

Who am I?
No, I am not star material. I am not popular actress material. I'm not just a photographer. I'm not just a performer. I am not rich girl material. I am not a professional person material. I am not for fame or for glory. I am meaningless without the Lover of my soul.



I am a child of God, a princess, a daughter of the Almighty -- sent to the world to be His hands and feet. I will never truly be happy with all the things I want to be. I will only be at peace when I do His will. I am worth waiting for. I am going to marry a man after God's own heart. I asked Him to send me, and I know He will.


I am called to a life of purity. I am called to full time ministry. I am called to missions.


I am who He says I am. Redeemed. Pure. Loved. Righteous by grace.


"I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet. And I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion, to see the world be changed by the power of Your name... Jesus, Your name holds everything I need."
~Power of Your Name, Lincoln Brewster

*Faith Goal: Revelations. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)