Saturday, January 14, 2012

Making it up to you ~_~

Guess what? I just went to the movies to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Yeah, here in California.

Haha! I know it's not the proper thing to say after leaving you out here for a month or more without any update. I am so sorry, and you don't know how my guilt is eating me up because I dropped you all of a sudden when I, myself, hate it when people do that to me. *__*

Some beautiful thing I saw on my way to Downtown L.A.

Shot from my iPhone which was selflessly given by my mom. T_T I miss her.

For the missed New Year and Christmas greetings, here's what I have to say.

I LOVE YOU! :)

And I guess that's enough, 'cause I mean it. Well, I meant that for my blog. And to you as well, dear reader. I am quite surprised to have a steady number of viewers even though I've been gone for a reaaaally long while. Thank you for being more faithful than I am. Haha.

Hiatus is over, baby! Time for some real ass-kickin'. (I can't believe I'm talking teenager right now -- since I've been here, actually.) #thegrosssideofme

The bottomline of all bottomlines, I wouldn't be writing in this blog if I wasn't moved by that undeserved grace. 'Cause this blog thing would be nothing if He weren't in it. :DD

*Indication of some ongoing wonders caused by my Creator. Go figure.

2 comments:

  1. Finally, after 38 days since your last post. I missed you here too. Though I'm also guilty of abandoning AND ignoring Blogger.

    I miss you, be. I really do. Love you! =))

    Looking forward to more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. so binilang talaga? :))) I miss you, too. You should PM me soon of what you have to tell me. Oh no, just email me. I use gmail more that I do Facebook. /:DD

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! :)