Monday, November 15, 2010

Stars Downdate #1

Yes, you read it right. It's downdate now. :)


I don't really know what that means exactly, but the stars update will have to stop. To put it simply, I don't have a crush on him anymore. Haha! Finally! Well, that's kind of nice to know. I'm enjoying him now as my friend and I laugh real hard when I'm with him.



How it happened? I don't know. It's not that I was turned off, someone just told me he's really waiting for someone right now. I don't want to mess with that. Plus, it's better to have him as my friend. (Yes, I know that’s how bitter people make palusot.)

Oh well, it's not a big deal now.



I'm just bothered about this new guy. He ALWAYS catches me looking at him. And I know it disturbs him. I don't know why he's even looking at me in the first place. It's REALLY weird. I might be freaking him out already or something. I just like seeing him smile, that's all. He looks cute, and he's so nice. But I figured out that I should stop looking at him. Not once nor twice, it's too risky. And I know that he knows. My instincts tell me that his instincts told him. Haha. Wish this fades away soon. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)