Friday, June 4, 2010

Um, uh-oh. Baguio. It's tomorrow.

Yes, I'm officially off to Baguio tomorrow. Am I freaking out? Am I being all nervous and/or excited. No, I am not. Am I abnormal? Yes, I guess so.

Oh right, homesickness. I'm still not ready for it. Although my mom is going to be with me for two days (and is actually more excited than I am, 'cause she told me to pack my things up two weeks before), being away from my family without nothing to do is going to kill me. Seriously.

Hm, can someone give me a proper itinerary? Since I'm in Baguio, and UP has no classes on Mondays, I'm going to spend my free days visiting all museums, parks and wonderful places in and near the city. Of course, with my best friend JesaLuna, whom I easily convinced to make UPB her second choice. But probably on most Mondays, the plan will be a major FAIL because she sleeps ALL DAY.

And aren't there haunted houses in Baguio? Ooh, exciting.

I guess I'll just take things the way they go. I have everything planned out for me, but I don't know if fate agrees with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)