Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Before the Storm

I'm baaaaaaack!

Oh well, today is the second holiday in my college life. Sorry if it took me this long to post something. It's really hard to connect to the internet. T_T

Aside from my bangs, I'm really getting fat here. The food is so good. In fact, right now I'm in "Oh My Gulay!" Restaurant in La Azotea, Session Road. MUST TRY! :) I mean the food is so yummy and the price is quite reasonable. I personally prefer the pasta "Anak ng Putanesca". It's kind of chilly but it's the best pasta I've tasted, ever. Plus, it has a lot of veggies.

And the place is really cool, too! It's like a mini museum, and very vintage ;). You definitely have to visit this place when you come to Baguio.

It's really rainy here. Which I enjoy since I like the rainfall. But I don't like being alone and caught in the rain. It's cold here. So there, I feel so lonely. Baguio did help me move on. But there's still something I know I'm missing. I just don't know what.

Soundtrip: Before the Storm by Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus.
*Makes me feel all the more lonely in this place. I miss him. :|

I have to go. Aww, I miss the internet so much. But what's good about being in the dorm and not much exposed to TV and the Internet is it makes it easier for me to concentrate on my studies. And being in UP BREHA is like having a family away from home. They know how you feel and you can treat them like your own sisters. :)

There, I guess I'll just update you about my subjects and extra curriculars on my next post. Ciao! :)
Standing out in the rain, need to know if it's over, 'cause I will leave you alone. Flooded with all this pain, knowing that I'll never hold you, like I did before the storm.

2 comments:

Tell me what you think! :)