Monday, November 21, 2011

Just Grateful

November 19, 2011 - A Travelogue-ish Entry. First Time!


 Buying Taho at the end of University Avenue.

Way to go for tired and famished people.



06:00 AM - My supposed-to-be wake-up time. But I slept at 4 AM, so go figure.
07:00 AM - I finally woke up. Researched for hairstyles and make-up styles to do for today. I read ate Jee Geronimo's random email of appreciation which really made my day.
08:00 AM - Still no proper hairstyle which is easy to do. Decided to take a bath since it's getting late.
09:00 AM - Call time. No one has arrived yet as expected. Filipino Time. Still doing my make-up. Had some random visitors, so I was stuck for 30 minutes because I can't do my make-up with them around. :|
10:00 AM - Wilfred, my videographer and video editor (to his surprise), texted me that he had just woken up. He arrived 40 minutes later and we talked about the stop-motion video I had in mind.
11:00 AM - Nikki, my talented photographer, arrives. I let her see the clothes I prepared.
12:00 PM - Angel, my personal stylist and assistant for the day (haha!), finally arrived. He fixed my hair for an hour and a half. We all ate spaghetti and talked about music, life and everything else in between.
01:00 PM - Last minute preparations of accessories, and endless rummaging of shoe boxes.
02:00 PM - Finally, we leave for UP Diliman. Yes people, that's 5 HOURS after when we should have left.
PRE-DEBUT PHOTOSHOOT

Behind the scenes.




I'm stronger than before

Stronger than I'll ever be

And I raise my eyes to the One

The One who made me see

All what I thought was lost

But now is found

And I'm grateful

Looking for someplace else.

We lost the sun for a bit, but

I thank God for the perfect

weather.


Blues are bluer

Smiles are brighter

It draws a tear whenever

I watch the sunsets paint the sky

I don't even mind walking under the rain

I never laughed like this before

And I'm gonna say it once more


Down the stairs of the famous Palma/AS Hall.

Moreover, I thank Him for the few true friends
He has given me.



Everything seems different now

Things are turned inside out

With a new pair of senses to go with around

It doesn't even matter

If I'm up or down

I'm grateful

You showed me the way back to my beautiful

A bunch of very talented friends.*

*I'm actually referring to my whole high school senior class. But these guys are the best! They even put up with

my impatience and pettiness!

I love you!



Grateful for the day 

You called my name

Ever since You

Walked into the door

It's never been the same

Mornings are brighter now

I'm not afraid

And I wake up each day 
with a smile on my face

Coz I've been in places

Where I couldn't even see

The light of day

And then You came


At sunset. Finally time to rest.

My favorite picture, an example of

the fail edited version,

done by yours truly.


*Lyrics taken from the song "Grateful" by Julianne Tarroja

6 comments:

  1. AGHK. Sayang talaga. I wasn't thereeeeee. :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay. :DD Hassle din kaya yun, as in sobrang pagod. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...this just made my day. school's a bitch today, but your post somehow enlightened me. I'm very grateful too! If it weren't for you, my Photography class outputs would not be successful! Thank you for giving me the chance to lay my hands on your precious camera and trust on my "talent" to take photos. Let me tell you that you are also full of talent and spiritual! And I must not forget to mention that you are very REAL inside and out. I hope you enjoyed spending time with me and the rest of your friends before you leave for the US. I'm really happy for you, Krish! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Can you be any sweeter? :D I love you, too! :) Haha, ganon talaga, making the most of what's left. I'm happy to be with my beautiful friends every single time. Thanks Nikki! Hindi ko alam na cheesy ka pala minsan. LOL. I will drop by again soon to ask what you meant by "real". Haha! >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course i'm cheesy when it comes to people i love! and that "real" i'm talking about, you don't have to ask what it means. you're already real -- the usual you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Nikki! :) I'm really feeling down today, and you made me smile. So quits lang tayo! Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! :)