I've actually got insomnia, and I couldn't sleep at night so I have been busying myself by keeping you posted (you will notice that I usually post from 1 to 5 AM). But I want to get rid of that lifestyle because I'm really getting fatter, and my quiet time is compromised. Since it's sem-break season (for people who are studying; and I'm on a 1-year vacation), my best friends and I agreed to jog every morning at Fort Bonifacio.
Yes, it's this road. :) Click "Portfolio" on the Navigation sidebar to see more.
The jogging area is a super long road which is closed 'til 6 AM. I used to walk there with my friends even before the road was made. For high school friendships, long walks are the way to go. Jogging really stressed me out because I only get 5 hours of sleep a day, but it did help correct my body clock. That used-to-be deserted road inspired me to write a poem which I will be posting tomorrow.
Enjoy your weekend, everybody! :D I'm looking forward to your comments. Haha.
My beautiful friends. :D I love them so much.
My jogging buddies include two girls from the photo and one guy who isn't in the photo.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think! :)