[caption id="attachment_592" align="aligncenter" width="660"]
Let the cooking begin! :) Photo from the internet.[/caption]I know I've never mentioned cooking in this blog. Lol. Everybody knows this blog has turned into a total catharsis I'm used to running to when I'm dealing with my PMS problems. I got sick of it that I even thought of abandoning this domicile and making another one for my twenty-something life.
That's right. I just turned 20. *cheers* I'm entering a new phase of independence and adulthood and everything else in between. :D
To start things off, I recently moved to a new place -- a converted garage near campus. I currently live with my roommate and a couple in the other room. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to have that much people in such small place. Lol. I bought a few things such as a rice cooker, a mini stove, and a slow cooker! :)
In terms of experience, I don't really cook that much. But when I do, I know it's DA BOMB. My mom taught me the basics (and sometimes coerced me to cook), and she was really good at it. Everything else followed. I am pretty confident that I make the best chicken sisig ever. Haha. But aside from that, there's really nothing I can be proud of. There's so much to learn, and I just can't wait! :D Dormitory and living with other people has kept me from cooking for way too long. Not anymore.
I don't have a choice anyway. It's starve or cook. Let the cooking begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think! :)