Saturday, February 6, 2010

Grand Stand '10

I go back to the place where we started
Reminiscing moments before we parted
The lights still beautiful, the leaves shaking
I stood still to feel the wind blowing

This was the place where you held my hand
You promised forever, but where's your stand?
I felt my heart beating, ever so empty
It missed you and the way it shouted when you kissed me

Life goes on even without you
I counted the stars like we usually do
But there's no one to laugh with, no one to cry on
It still hurts to know it's over, we're done

So I watch the skies move and I feel the rain fall
'Cause you're not coming back, not at all
And I walk away slowly, every step farther
How I wish you could have tried just a little harder

[caption id="attachment_467" align="alignnone" width="600"]CIMG5053 The sunset at Fort Bonifacio Grand Stand '09[/caption]

 

\\\\\ I'm originally posting this at 12/15/2012 at 1:12 PM, but I made it more than two years ago months after my first break up. Sometimes, I feel like I just can't move on from the idea of moving on. It's trivial, I know. And I admit I don't have all the answers. As long as I'm fine right now, there's no pressure. :)

Written at 02062010, Grand Stand, Fort Bonifacio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :)